Do you think you can make more money on your own?
Before you dive off the deep end lets discuss it!
Common reasons people want to go out on their own to start their own business.
You are not getting paid what your worth.
You’re not appreciated.
You are frustrated with you job, boss, company.
Maybe you got laid off or fired.
As a tech you may be the best at what you do, but that’s not the same as being an entrepreneur or starting a business.
10 thing to consider before you go off on your own.
1. Do you really know what it takes to run a pest control business?
2. Can you handle the financial bootstrapping that will be required?
3. You can live with the uncertainty of a pay check and very long hours?
4. Do You have a passion for the pest control industry?
5. You need a job and feel it is a better option than looking for a job?
6. Everyone else seems to be doing it ok and making lots of money.
7. How do need to make money fast.
8. I want easier and more flexible hours.
9. You want the prestige that comes from being a business owner.
10. Listen to The Emyth.
If you want to know more about starting your own business before you start. I highly recommend Michel Gerber’s Book The Emyth Revisited. www.audibletrial.com/pestgeekpodcast