Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Top 10 Things The Pest Control Industry Does That Doesn’t Provide Value To The Customer.
- Caring about tattoos.
- Use foam for rodent and wildlife exclusion.
- Power spraying with a hose and rig around the foundation around the home.
- Free Inspections.
- Treating under the sink when there’s not really an issue there.
- Using Gel Bait as a preventive measure
- Putting bait out for rats in the attic and calling it rodent control.
- Treating inside every apartment monthly.
- Treating the interior on very service.
- Spraying Baseboards as a preventive service.